Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chris Paul should be the MVP so far

33 posts in this topic

Posted

IMO its between him and Durant right now, and Cp3s numbers arent very far apart, and is more valuable to his team imo.

Clippers have the best record in the league and have been flat out dominant. Cp3 doesnt have a Wade, Bosh, Westbrook player. And no, griffin is not THAT good. Without Paul Clips would be fighting for the playoffs.

trs72 and The Future like this

Posted

Jrue Holiday for MIP.

Posted

LeBron without a doubt..

He just averaged 32/8/8 on 54% the past month

Moe likes this

Posted

No doubt about it. People can argue that LeBron is the MVP, but Chris Paul has just been making his teammates better, each and every game. That is deserving to be a most valuable player.

Posted

LeBron without a doubt..

He just averaged 32/8/8 on 54% the past month

please dont start on that "without a doubt" stuff. We all know the race is very close.

In the last "month" Heat have a losing record in their last 7 games. It isnt strictly and individual award...

Abdul™ likes this

Posted

LeBron has better stats but CP3 has better success :)

Posted

If the Clippers finish with the best record in the league and CP3 doesn't win MVP, something is just wrong.

Posted

It will be him or Durant.

I'm pulling for Paul.. he deserves it.

Posted

please dont start on that "without a doubt" stuff. We all know the race is very close.

In the last "month" Heat have a losing record in their last 7 games. It isnt strictly and individual award...

LeBron

KD

Paul

Without a doubt.

Posted

It'll be out of CP3, KD and Bron... whoever has the best record will get the award JMO

The Real G likes this

Posted

His impact on the team is unmatched by noone in the NBA besides Lebron...Hes top 3 with Lebron and Durant right now in the MVP race and he has a chance to win

Posted

It'll be out of CP3, KD and Bron... whoever has the best record will get the award JMO

Exactly what I think, I just hope Melo doesnt win it

Posted

I hope he wins it, I think he got robbed in 08, but thats a whole different topic :/

Posted

Wow, what the hell is this? Just when I thought everyone was finally giving Melo credit again this happens.. Oh well at least the people who actually vote who wins the award have Melo as one of the top candidates

IMO it should either go to CP3 or Melo. Can't go wrong with either one but I'm leaning more towards CP3 right now.

Posted

Wow, what the hell is this? Just when I thought everyone was finally giving Melo credit again this happens.. Oh well at least the people who actually vote who wins the award have Melo as one of the top candidates

IMO it should either go to CP3 or Melo. Can't go wrong with either one but I'm leaning more towards CP3 right now.

How the hell does Melo deserve it over Durant or Lebron? He doesnt

Posted

How the hell does Melo deserve it over Durant or Lebron? He doesnt

First of all I can't see how LeBron can be MVP when he has Bosh and Wade on his team. That'll never make sense to me.

Posted

First of all I can't see how LeBron can be MVP when he has Bosh and Wade on his team. That'll never make sense to me.

If you look at it that way, it just makes the numbers he puts up that more amazing.

Swish likes this

Posted

Best statline in the league, one of the most talented players in the league, best player on one of the best teams in the league..if the talent on your team is a factor in MVP then really nobody has a chance except CP3 and Melo. Durant has Westbrook, Lebron has Wade/Bosh, Kobe has Dwight, Parker has Duncan..

Posted

Hmm I agree. The Clips have the best record in the NBA. And Paul is playing at a high level.

There's a good chance he could win it. But remember its still somewhat premature. Teams can sneak up on the standings late in the year.

Posted

If you look at it that way, it just makes the numbers he puts up that more amazing.

Still think that he's not as valuable as Melo is to the Knicks and CP3 is to the Clippers but okay.