Photo

Did you guys seee the Maloofs sell off the Kings?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jan_Sobieski™

Jan_Sobieski™

#Polish- Slavic Swag

• Members
  • 5,051 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

Did ya sees it?

You never put a limit onto the Citizens.

melo-and-the-wonderful-knicks1.gif

#2 OFFLINE   Penny

Penny

no quiero nada más sin vos

• Members
  • 9,831 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

Isn't 100% yet. The Maloofs and Stern have refused to comment. Lots of reports saying the Maloofs rejected the offer.

Idk what's happening.
  • *RUDY* likes this

2q0kf2b.png

#3 OFFLINE   *RUDY*

*RUDY*

Save the kings KJ

• Banned
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

I hope they make some more shitty business investments with that 500 million dollar check.

#4 OFFLINE   PaulTrillsap

PaulTrillsap

Most Influential Poster of All-Time?

• Members
  • 4,900 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

I hope they make some more shitty business investments with that 500 million dollar check.

Your kings aren't sold yet. The deal isn't finalized yet. Theres a bunch of groups in sac town willing to pay more or whatever it was to buy it and they'll keep it in sac town
  • *RUDY* likes this

I'm LeBron Jamesufdup.png you a fukking rookie pacspit.gif

#5 OFFLINE   *RUDY*

*RUDY*

Save the kings KJ

• Banned
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Your kings aren't sold yet. The deal isn't finalized yet. Theres a bunch of groups in sac town willing to pay more or whatever it was to buy it and they'll keep it in sac town

I just feel the Maloofs want out of Sacramento. They backed off on the new Sacramento arena last year. The Virgina beach plan didn't go through a couple of days ago , but now this seattle [expletive deleted] happens again. Even if Seattle fails , just like the Anahiem deal. The Maloofs will continueously try to find a new city. I really wish the Maloofs sold the kings to billionaire Ron Burkle. Burkle offered the Maloofs a deal to buy the kings last year , but they rejected his offer. Burkle would have kept the kings in Sacramento if he did purchase them.

#6 ONLINE   Raza 10

Raza 10

Purrrr

• Members
  • 8,075 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

wtf is a maloof..

#7 OFFLINE   PaulTrillsap

PaulTrillsap

Most Influential Poster of All-Time?

• Members
  • 4,900 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

I just feel the Maloofs want out of Sacramento. They backed off on the new Sacramento arena last year. The Virgina beach plan didn't go through a couple of days ago , but now this seattle [expletive deleted] happens again. Even if Seattle fails , ust jlike the Anahiem deal. The Maloofs will continueously try to find a new city. I really wish the Maloofs sold the kings to billionaire Ron Burkle. Burkle offered the Maloofs a deal to buy the kings last year , but they rejected his offer. Burkle would have kept the kings in Sacramento if he did purchase them.

Why do kings fans even hate the owners so much? Whats so bad about them?

I'm LeBron Jamesufdup.png you a fukking rookie pacspit.gif

#8 OFFLINE   Savage™

Savage™

http://mastakushhoe.tumblr.com/

• Members
  • 6,228 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

yeh im buying them

GhwRkYX.gif?1

"I thought school was wack, being cool was wack/And niggas thought I was cool, how cool is that?"

#9 OFFLINE   *RUDY*

*RUDY*

Save the kings KJ

• Banned
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

I never hated them. Until they threaten to move the team a few years ago. I used to see them as great celebrites , but their taking away something great from our city. I know some ppl in Sacramento hate the maloofs because their known to be greedy basterds, but I never cared about that reputation about the maloofs.

#10 OFFLINE   trs72

trs72

Superstar

• Members
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

I hope this happens and we can get the Seattle SuperSonics back once again. I hated it when they moved to OKC. I was never a fan of Seattle but they deserve a team and California dont need 4 freakin teams anyway.
When I die I want to be buried upside down so all my critics can kiss my ass- Bobby Knight

I would walk thru hell in a gasoline suit to play the game of baseball- Pete Rose

#11 OFFLINE   Geektos

Geektos

Raiders

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

I hope this happens and we can get the Seattle SuperSonics back once again. I hated it when they moved to OKC. I was never a fan of Seattle but they deserve a team and California dont need 4 freakin teams anyway.

Why would Seattle need a team they have THREE professional sports teams. Sacramento has only one and that's the Kings it also really does not matter if there's three other teams in California I know most people in Sacramento are going to stop watching basketball period because they only watch the Kings because it's Sacramento's and also because they think it's corrupt.

Posted Image

Two Saints

#12 OFFLINE   trs72

trs72

Superstar

• Members
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

Why would Seattle need a team they have THREE professional sports teams. Sacramento has only one and that's the Kings it also really does not matter if there's three other teams in California I know most people in Sacramento are going to stop watching basketball period because they only watch the Kings because it's Sacramento's and also because they think it's corrupt.

I was just going by State and not a certain certain area, nor was I concerned about any other pro sports teams. I personally hate to see any team move from where they are from, but we dont need any expansion either as 30 is the right amount. Probably could drop 2 teams and the league would be better overall as more talent with less teams would probably be best, but I like the even 30 teams.
When I die I want to be buried upside down so all my critics can kiss my ass- Bobby Knight

I would walk thru hell in a gasoline suit to play the game of baseball- Pete Rose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users