Photo

Could Danny Granger coming back cause problems with the team?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   TGIA

TGIA

TGIA

• Administrators
  • 18,216 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:00 AM

Pacers are playing some great defensive teamball and Paul George has really stepped up with Granger being out.

Once Granger returns, do you think there will be any problems? Clearly Paul George will have to take a stepback and let Granger become the #1 player again. Do you see any problems between the 2 or in the lockeroom surfacing because of this?
  • SportsFan93 likes this

#2 OFFLINE   Flash D3

Flash D3

Gimme 50 million or ima quit

• Members
  • 5,301 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:35 AM

Paul George already said that he doesn't think he'll have to step back and that his assists should go up when Granger comes back lol. Hopefully hes right

Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   TGIA

TGIA

TGIA

• Administrators
  • 18,216 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:00 AM

Paul George already said that he doesn't think he'll have to step back and that his assists should go up when Granger comes back lol. Hopefully hes right

Granger isn't going to be sitting there watching Paul George stay the #1 option either. He might get a increase in assists but Granger is going to want in the ball in his hands more often then Paul George has to deal with, with his other teammates right now.

#4 OFFLINE   Swish

Swish

***NBA IN MTL***

• Members
  • 33,945 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

I don't even think Granger should come back on the team... that's just me though

demar_derozan_signature_by_egbdesign-d4z

#5 OFFLINE   trs72

trs72

Superstar

• Members
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Pacers are playing some great defensive teamball and Paul George has really stepped up with Granger being out.

Once Granger returns, do you think there will be any problems? Clearly Paul George will have to take a stepback and let Granger become the #1 player again. Do you see any problems between the 2 or in the lockeroom surfacing because of this?

I think it will only make the team stronger when Granger comes back. It should also help Hibbert having Granger and hopefully he will find his groove offensively. Granger I dont think has a ego like some players and he will fit right back in and not take anything away form PG. With PG's emergence it should only help Granger to be more efficient and it should help him shoot a better % as teams wont just be able to focus on slowing him down. I'm sure it will take some time for Granger to get his legs under him but IMO he will only be a positive for the team if he is completely healthy. Granger in time will only make the starting unit better and it should strengthen the bench with Lance coming in with the 2nd unit. I am actually more concerned about how Lance will play having to come off the bench than I am with how Granger will do with PG now being a focal point of the offense.

When I die I want to be buried upside down so all my critics can kiss my ass- Bobby Knight

I would walk thru hell in a gasoline suit to play the game of baseball- Pete Rose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users