• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Charles

Charles

:: Legendary ::

• Members
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

With the trade deadline approaching just over a month away, do you think that the Pistons will try to make any moves? The Pistons are currently 14-24 which is a terrible record (good enough for a tie at 11th with Toronto - 6 games out of the 8seed), but have improved lately because of their bench play, winning 7 of their last 10 games.

Dumars has came out and said that financial flexibility for the summer is a top priority so they would not be willing to take on any big contracts but not to rule out the possibility of any trades. Players like Maxiell, Austin Daye, and Will Bynum have expiring contracts and Stuckey might posses some trade value.

GSL: Thunder GM || HNL: Co-Co-Co-Co Comish (nostutter)

#2 OFFLINE   Pusha Key

Pusha Key

• Members
  • 13,827 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:45 PM

I wouldn't give up any of our pieces with how well we've been playing recently. We've beat some top teams and our defense is finally playing really well.
hey.

#3 OFFLINE   Ivan

Ivan

When you flexin it's hard to be humble

• Members
  • 7,659 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

Pistons have been playing good lately, plus i don't think they could get anyone to be honest. They should try to find a good free agent, like Gilbert Arenas.

#4 ONLINE   Bob Loves Ariana

Bob Loves Ariana

God Oh God

• Members
  • 11,908 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

Trade Prince I hope

xkx9mz7.jpg

#5 OFFLINE   PaulTrillsap

PaulTrillsap

Most Influential Poster of All-Time?

• Members
  • 4,878 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

You guys need to trade prince and stuckey. Prince needs to be playing on a contender and stuckey has reached his peak

I'm LeBron Jamesufdup.png you a fukking rookie pacspit.gif

#6 OFFLINE   Charles

Charles

:: Legendary ::

• Members
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

Stuckey is scheduled to make 8.5M this year and next year, and he's playing as our 6th man. Since we want more flexibility for the summer, trading him for someone with an expiring contract may be a good idea. However, with all of the big names scheduled to enter free agency next year, maybe the plan is just to eat his contract for these years and then let him walk.

Prince is expected to be a Piston for the remainder of his contract.

GSL: Thunder GM || HNL: Co-Co-Co-Co Comish (nostutter)

#7 ONLINE   Raza 10

Raza 10

Purrrr

• Members
  • 7,991 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

I never liked Rodney Stuckey. I'd ship him out because he's probably better now than he'll ever be. Maybe this is just me wanting to see him off a team I greatly respect, but I'd try to get rid of him and let Knight/Singler take over that backcourt.

And here's to me being a UConn fan...get rid of Maxiell (although I love him...go get him Denver!), and get Andre Drummond some more playing time! The guy is loaded with potential and is averaging 7/7/1.6BPG in just 20 minutes a game. He could be something big if he got the opportunity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users