Photo

Spolestra doesn't play Wade or Bosh in the 4th...?

• Please log in to reply

#1 ONLINE   TGIA

TGIA
Coming into the 4th, Miami Heat were down 19. The team made it about a 7(?) point game with 3 minutes left, but didn't want put in Wade/Bosh in after a timeout. The Heat did end up losing the game. (Bosh did play in the final 40 seconds of game)

Wade was reportedly the 1st player off the court and back into the lockerroom after the loss.

Some quotes after the game:

LeBron asked about Wade/Bosh not playing at the 3 minute mark: "If Coach decided to put D-Wade, put Chris, put our guys back in, we were going to continue to try to get stops and make shots offensively."

When Wade was asked if he thought he should be back in the game: "I don't know. I just always stay ready. Coach makes the calls. I'm just the player."

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:15 AM

#2 ONLINE   Moe

Moe
  • Still around

• 5,761 posts

Coming into the 4th, Miami Heat were down 19. The team made it about a 7(?) point game with 3 minutes left, but didn't want put in Wade/Bosh in after a timeout. The Heat did end up losing the game. (Bosh did play in the final 40 seconds of game)

Wade was reportedly the 1st player off the court and back into the lockerroom after the loss.

Some quotes after the game:

LeBron asked about Wade/Bosh not playing at the 3 minute mark: "If Coach decided to put D-Wade, put Chris, put our guys back in, we were going to continue to try to get stops and make shots offensively."

When Wade was asked if he thought he should be back in the game: "I don't know. I just always stay ready. Coach makes the calls. I'm just the player."

Spolstra sucks. Lebron is the real coach. Spolstras a puppet.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

#3 ONLINE   TGIA

TGIA

Spolstra sucks. Lebron is the real coach. Spolstras a puppet.

So LeBron didn't put D-Wade or Bosh in the game? lol

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:50 AM

#4 ONLINE   Moe

Moe
  • Still around

• 5,761 posts

So LeBron didn't put D-Wade or Bosh in the game? lol

I mean lebron makes up the plays. Spolstra doesnt do anything except bench players.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

#5 OFFLINE   Dwyane wheezY™

Dwyane wheezY™
Gay move by Spoelstra

#JerrySloan4HeatCoach

Posted Image

LeBron JAMES #2TimeNBAChampion # Dwyane WADE #3TimeNBAChampion

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

#6 OFFLINE   Swish

Swish
  • ***NBA IN MTL***

• 33,930 posts

What the hell???? That's so stupid from him... #FireSpo #KeepGrindinIsTheOnlyThingHeSays

demar_derozan_signature_by_egbdesign-d4z

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

#7 OFFLINE   KKinsey

KKinsey
He did this earlier in the year in Minnesota as well it's just nobody noticed because the Heat won the game. He was on the bench to long and was probly ice cold, not to mention he wasn't playing very well either. Plus the unit that was out there was starting a comeback.

It being made into a bigger deal than it is.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:29 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome Guest!

Hello and welcome to our forums, Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. You may be required to register to be able to discuss and communicate with other members of our community.