Photo

What are you thoughts on MKG so far?

• Please log in to reply

#1 ONLINE   TGIA

TGIA
How has he played so far in the season? What kind of player do you think he will turn into?

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:46 AM

#2 OFFLINE   probskN

probskN
  • The Golden Age

• 6,820 posts

He'll be one of the better rookies of this draft class, but I don't see him becoming a superstar or anything. He might be an all-star once or twice, but I think overall, he'll be a pretty average wingman.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:23 AM

#3 OFFLINE   The Future

The Future
  • #RipCity #brehsquad

• 25,902 posts

He's played quite well so far IMO. His defense is excellent (best rookie defender on the perimeter), hustles quite a lot, is very smart, doesn't hurt his team offensively where despite being limited, he still averages more than 10 points on great efficiency for a first year player. He needs to become more aggressive though... sometimes, he just passes the ball. However, with him adding to his game, I think he'll be able to solve that issue.

Sorry for the first short post...

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

#4 OFFLINE   RickyRubio

RickyRubio
  • You don't get there by just wishing -"Pistol" Pete

• 377 posts

Shved is better
Posted Image

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:03 PM

#5 OFFLINE   Rajondo

Rajondo
  • AiDawggy Da EMVEEPEE

• 508 posts

i love the way hes playing very good on the perimeter

audrey_bitoni_wallpaper_by_angelxstrider"Excuse me, Raj! I want ur big luscious [expletive deleted]!" 

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome Guest!

Hello and welcome to our forums, Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. You may be required to register to be able to discuss and communicate with other members of our community.