Photo

Should the Raptors play Quincy Acy more???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   TheSwish

TheSwish

MVP

• Members
  • 532 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:29 AM

I think they should...He shows great potential whenever I see him play...He was a steal in the draft, I loved him at Baylor...He and Jackson really made a good connection...And players like John Lucas III get played more than him he playes like 6 mins a game

Posted ImagePosted Image

#MVPFORGFXCAPTAIN

#2 OFFLINE   Swish

Swish

***NBA IN MTL***

• Members
  • 33,977 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

Quincy has no post-moves or anything... he will really get his points from hustle plays and I really like players that hustle. He's not a very good defender yet which is kinda annoying. Yes I think we should play him more but never have him on the court when Ed Davis is not in foul trouble or isn't struggling. Just put him on the floor when you really need to sub your PF or if you're getting blown out or blowing teams out

demar_derozan_signature_by_egbdesign-d4z

#3 OFFLINE   TheSwish

TheSwish

MVP

• Members
  • 532 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:00 AM

Quincy has no post-moves or anything... he will really get his points from hustle plays and I really like players that hustle. He's not a very good defender yet which is kinda annoying. Yes I think we should play him more but never have him on the court when Ed Davis is not in foul trouble or isn't struggling. Just put him on the floor when you really need to sub your PF or if you're getting blown out or blowing teams out

He is actually good in the post as long as he doesn't pick up a dribble...He is a potentially a good defender but most of his skills are raw...He is a freak athlete and has a shot at being a Reggie Evans type player...He is improving at the FT line

Posted ImagePosted Image

#MVPFORGFXCAPTAIN

#4 OFFLINE   Jan_Sobieski™

Jan_Sobieski™

#Polish- Slavic Swag

• Members
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

If the raps played him sooner they would be in playoff contention by now.

You never put a limit onto the Citizens.

melo-and-the-wonderful-knicks1.gif

#5 OFFLINE   Goblin

Goblin

Rookie

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

Quincy's offensive game is similar to a DeAndre Jordan type. No real jumper, or post moves, just tip ins, standing dunks and such. 

2d9o0lh.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users