Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Josh Smith Kicked Out Of Practice, Suspended One Game

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Knicks? Brooklyn? Celtics? Rockets? Mavs? Wizards?

Could all be interesting landing destinations, depends what he really wants.

Posted · Report post

Raptors should offer a trade for him. We have a lot of trade assets. Please involve Bargnani!!! :P

Bargs in Atl lol Just send him to the field instead to do actual work

Posted · Report post

Does the Hawks really want to give up on him? Except for these last games the Hawks has player extremely well. They have a great frontcourt with Horford and him. Weird...

Posted · Report post

Celtics baby (if he promises he ain't shooting those outter space shots lol)

Posted · Report post

lol I guess this takes away the Hawks pipe dream of CP3 and Dwight joining him in Atlanta.

Posted · Report post

Trade him for Gasol

Josh smith isn't worth that much. LBJ for pau seems more reasonable kanyeshrug.jpg

Posted · Report post

It sure as hell would make the Knicks better. He can rebound, play defense, and hit the mid-range jumper.

Only if the Hawks took Amar'e. :banghead:

Posted · Report post

Getting kicked out of practice ≠ Obviously leaving team

Just because he got kicked out of practice for a reason we're not sure of doesn't necessarily mean he'll be leaving the team soon. Do I think he'll end up on another team? Yes. Do I think that him getting kicked out of practice means that he'll be traded within the next several weeks? No, but I do think the Hawks are entertaining trade offers right now and have been for some time.

Posted · Report post

It sure as hell would make the Knicks better. He can rebound, play defense, and hit the mid-range jumper.

Only if the Hawks took Amar'e. :banghead:

He's not a championship caliber player, a healthy Amar'e destroys Smith in terms of impact. Smith is inconsistent and tends to fall in love with the jumper, also he's not that great of a rebounder and would destroy the chemistry we have established. I don't really see the point in once again blowing up the team for Smith. Amar'e looks better and more comfortable every game, he'll probably be starting in a few weeks.

Posted · Report post

Does the Hawks really want to give up on him? Except for these last games the Hawks has player extremely well. They have a great frontcourt with Horford and him. Weird...

Well he said he's going to leave either way so they might as well get something for him.

Posted · Report post

Watch a trade happen between the Hawks, Clippers and Grizzles.

Posted · Report post

Lakers, please. Why'd he get kicked out, though?

Posted · Report post

He's not a championship caliber player, a healthy Amar'e destroys Smith in terms of impact. Smith is inconsistent and tends to fall in love with the jumper, also he's not that great of a rebounder and would destroy the chemistry we have established. I don't really see the point in once again blowing up the team for Smith. Amar'e looks better and more comfortable every game, he'll probably be starting in a few weeks.

No doubt a healthy Amar'e is a thousand time better than J-Smoove. My only concern is STAT's health.

Posted · Report post

Jeez what's up with this Guy. We've been waiting for him to mature for years.