Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10K The Heat beat the Warriors.

12 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Steph Curry is a game time decision according to ESPN after aggrevating his ankle injury although I'm not sure they know what their talking about because all I remember him hurting was his knee against the Nuggets so unless he did it in practice I'm not too sure how much truth there is to that.

Posted · Report post

Wanna take another one? I can put up 3K

No Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Steph Curry is a game time decision according to ESPN after aggrevating his ankle injury although I'm not sure they know what their talking about because all I remember him hurting was his knee against the Nuggets so unless he did it in practice I'm not too sure how much truth there is to that.

SHIITTT he better play. hes toughened up and played through so many injuries this season

Posted · Report post

SHIITTT he better play. hes toughened up and played through so many injuries this season

Yea I know I'm going to the game not trying to see Charles Jenkins played extended minutes lol. Apparently he hurt it by falling on Ezeli's ankle during shootaround smh..

Posted · Report post

Yea I know I'm going to the game not trying to see Charles Jenkins played extended minutes lol. Apparently he hurt it by falling on Ezeli's ankle during shootaround smh..

Hehe same here i'll be there.

Festus messes up everything

Curry likes this