• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Nina Barklartey

Nina Barklartey

Bernard King 2.0

• Members
  • 5,931 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

On January 15th the Denver Nuggets hosted the Portland Trailblazers. This was a really important game for the Nuggets as they have already lost to Portland this Season. The Nuggets have also not done exceptionally well against the other teams in the Northwest Division this year.

This day also happened to be my Nephew Ingrams 6th Birthday. Months ago he told me that he was going to The Nuggets game on his birthday. However, I forgot until my partner says, "your sister has everyone down at the Pepsi Center". So when I go to check my FB at halftime all of these photo's start appearing across my page. Ingram had center court seats right behind the press. Rocky came over and shook his hand and it said, "Happy Birthday Ingram" on the jumbo tron. What a great experience for my nephew that he will never, ever forget!!

Best part of this game was when Gallo made the shot that forced the OT. Then Wilson Chandler, who we all were just wondering about the other day, made the 3 pointer that iced the game for The Nuggets. Nice to see that Chandler, who played in only his 6th game of the Season last night. His second game back following his absence, hasn't lost his confidence.

With last nights win, George Karl tied Larry Brown as the 6th All-time winning coach in the NBA.

The Nuggets host OKC tonight at the Pepsi Center.

:dribble:
  • Raza 10 likes this
Why do you love this game? :dribble:

#2 OFFLINE   Swish

Swish

***NBA IN MTL***

• Members
  • 33,945 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

OKC VS Nuggets is gonna be a hell of a game considering the Nuggets are doing much better than they were at the beginning of the season. I CAN'T WAIT
  • Nina Barklartey likes this

demar_derozan_signature_by_egbdesign-d4z

#3 OFFLINE   Charles

Charles

:: Legendary ::

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

Sounds like your nephew had a great time, that sounds like an amazing experience! Plus, could it get any better with extra basketball and a W? Bet he really enjoyed it and will never forget it.

Sounds like a good game tonight, don't think ill be able to watch, but maybe ill follow it on my phone.

-From iPhone5
  • Nina Barklartey likes this
Every lonely night, every drunken fight,
Couldn't make it right, I know.

If it hurts you bad, put it on my tab,
I can pay it back tenfold.

#4 OFFLINE   Nina Barklartey

Nina Barklartey

Bernard King 2.0

• Members
  • 5,931 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

BTW, I was wrong...

We are AT OKC-
First meeting of the season between the two teams!!
Why do you love this game? :dribble:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users