• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   WrongIslander 2.0

WrongIslander 2.0

Inventor of the Turf and Turf

• Members
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:43 AM

If you would like any of the following to be available then let me know as our newest toy "FMRTE" allows us to do anything you see below:

Money is a possibility of how we could use these i.e you buy them or we could just allocate so many to each team at the start of each season.

"Freeze" - This freezes a player's attributes, so in other words if you think they have reached their peak then you can "freeze" them at this level. This sadly does not freeze their age as well just their ability.

"Swop National Team" - If you're fed up of your player disappearing half way through the season to the African Nations or Copa SudaAmerica you can change their nationality so this won't happen.

"Edit player position" - Want your player to become a natural in his position? Well as long as he is at least comfortable in the position (the game tells you) then you can make it so.

"Edit Stadium name/capacity" - Pretty self explanatory.

-------------------

"Overall player ability"

"Player potential ability"

"Preferred foot"

"Preferred player moves"

These will be done by camps

--------------------

Not bad eh? :)

Haven't decided how I will implement these changes but I'll talk with Penny and we'll see what happens.

shakira.gif?w=300

Brendan Rodger's Liverpool we're on our way to glory!

"I thoroughly enjoyed my team mates and I always said that when I left the Celtics I couldn't go to heaven because that would be a step down" - The Great Bill Russell

#2 OFFLINE   Penny

Penny

no quiero nada más sin vos

• Members
  • 9,776 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:58 AM

Well the thing with the editor is you can't edit through games - this has to be done before we start the first season (Unless it's changed with the new game coming out)

We could give everyone the ability to use 4 add-ons, but only can be done for one player? So you could freeze two players, rename a stadium and change a player's nationality? Or limit it to 3?

Nvm, just read your other post.

Yeah then I'd say give everyone 1 or 2 to start, then they have to buy new ones throughout the game (And can only be done in the offseason?)

2q0kf2b.png

#3 OFFLINE   WrongIslander 2.0

WrongIslander 2.0

Inventor of the Turf and Turf

• Members
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

Nvm, just read your other post.

Yeah then I'd say give everyone 1 or 2 to start, then they have to buy new ones throughout the game (And can only be done in the offseason?)

Yeah I was thinking 1 to start and then you have to buy them. Each game you win or draw you get points for and these points can be used to buy these add ons.

Points also for most goals, team of the season player, top goalscorer, top assists, least goals conceded by a keeper, least goals conceded by a team.

shakira.gif?w=300

Brendan Rodger's Liverpool we're on our way to glory!

"I thoroughly enjoyed my team mates and I always said that when I left the Celtics I couldn't go to heaven because that would be a step down" - The Great Bill Russell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users