• Please log in to reply
471 replies to this topic

#461 OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Starter

• Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

Rewatching the game on NBA TV, right now. Didn't get to catch it last night due to work. Think the Lakers didn't use Howard and Pau well at all. Kobe had one of those bad shooting games. Both teams played equally unequal if that makes sense. Heat didn't make first 3 till 4th quarter. Lakers hardly used bigs.

and Heat fans are acting like they had a big win. They just defeated a struggling Laker team trying to find themselves. lol

#462 OFFLINE   Motion

Motion

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• Members
  • 7,603 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

and Heat fans are acting like they had a big win. They just defeated a struggling Laker team trying to find themselves. lol

Probably because most of the game Wade [expletive deleted] on Kobe and LeBron having a game like that against the Lakers will always make Heat fans get a little excited.

MOTIONHOOPSNATION

Posted Image

#463 OFFLINE   Tony Hops

Tony Hops

Baltimore Ravens Superbowl XLVII

• Banned
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

Heat beating Kobe and the Lakers is always satisfying. No matter how bad they suck.
  • Motion likes this
Give me an address I WILL COME TO YOU.

#464 OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Starter

• Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

Heat beating Kobe and the Lakers is always satisfying. No matter how bad they suck.

Lol. Since when did the Heat and Lakers have a rivalry? Since Lebron arrived in town? I don't recall the Heat and Laker ever being a highly anticipated match-up prior to Lebron coming there. Was it was satisfying for Miami to beat the Lakers when it was just Wade there?

#465 OFFLINE   Tony Hops

Tony Hops

• Banned
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

Lol. Since when did the Heat and Lakers have a rivalry? Since Lebron arrived in town? I don't recall the Heat and Laker ever being a highly anticipated match-up prior to Lebron coming there. Was it was satisfying for Miami to beat the Lakers when it was just Wade there?

Ay punk boy did I say there was a rivalry?

You just mad cuz the Lakers got burned. Salty flaka fans.

#466 OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Starter

• Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

Ay punk boy did I say there was a rivalry?

You just mad cuz the Lakers got burned. Salty flaka fans.

lol. You said "Heat beating Kobe and the Lakers is always satisfying"...Keyword "always" as if there was some rivalry since the beginning of time. That's all I wanted to know...when have they were a rivalry? Those sound like rivarly words to me lol. LOL...I'm not salty at all....they beat us fair and square. I just find it annoying that Heat fans always target the Lakers as the "THE" matchup...when Boston and New York are more of the teams ya'll should worry about. Not the Lakers, and vice vice-versa for the Lakers. End or Story.

#467 OFFLINE   Motion

Motion

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• Members
  • 7,603 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

LeBron vs Kobe will always be a rivalry because the fans make it one... lol
  • Costel and Brad like this

MOTIONHOOPSNATION

Posted Image

#468 OFFLINE   Tony Hops

Tony Hops

• Banned
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

lol. You said "Heat beating Kobe and the Lakers is always satisfying"...Keyword "always" as if there was some rivalry since the beginning of time. That's all I wanted to know...when have they were a rivalry? Those sound like rivarly words to me lol. LOL...I'm not salty at all....they beat us fair and square. I just find it annoying that Heat fans always target the Lakers as the "THE" matchup...when Boston and New York are more of the teams ya'll should worry about. Not the Lakers, and vice vice-versa for the Lakers. End or Story.

Congratulations you over-analyze things. The Heat are my team and the Lakers are one of the targets of the NBA. I never implied there was a rivalry. Stop shoving sht up my ass.

#469 OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Starter

• Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

Congratulations you over-analyze things. The Heat are my team and the Lakers are one of the targets of the NBA. I never implied there was a rivalry. Stop shoving sht up my ass.

Okay no problem lol. I get it

#470 OFFLINE   Costel

Costel

Stitch Up !

• Members
  • 4,936 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

If the Lakers had won your sentence would have been quite the opposite.
It can be done..
Posted Image
Courtesy of Costel

#471 OFFLINE   Jay

Jay

On The Rise

• Members
  • 19,378 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

Well no [expletive deleted] dude

The defending champions beating a team that's like 5 games under 500 and are the mos dysfuntional team in the nba.
or
A team that's 5 games under 500, trying to find an identity beating the defending champions

Which is more accomplishing?
  • The Logo, Abdulâ„¢, Kobes 5th Ring and 1 other like this

rsz_shraddha-kapoor-eyes.jpg

#472 OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Starter

• Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:59 PM

Yes it would change, not because I was being biased or anything, but because Miami = Defending Champions. They are supposed to be the team that can beat anyone, considering that they are they have the same roster from last year, in fact, they improved their roster with Rashad Lewis and Ray Allen. They really have nothing to prove at this point in the season. The Lakers, however, have a lot to prove this season, because they have almost a brand new team, and they are struggling right now, and so are even writing them off to even make the playoffs. If they were to beat Miami (once again, the defending champions), then that would be the biggest win of the season for us, because it would be a statement game, that says "hey, we can hang with the most elite team in the NBA".

Of course I would say this was the best win of the season if we won.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users