The Future looks bright.

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Wow... so, Nick knows Darko since Darko was 10-11??

Damn...

That's sweet but to the point...

I enjoyed the interview (as every interview, lol) and I have to agree with Nick that Darko doesn't act like he knows everything and I'd add that he's not in fear of losing a debate or something like that and he ackowledges when the other guy has a point.

He also never seems to get mad and lose his temper. I don't know if sometimes he just manages to contain his anger but, yeah.

Posted · Report post

Really good interview, I enjoyed the read. The Future seems like a pretty cool guy, haven't really got to talk to him yet but I look forward to it.

Nina Barklartey and The Future like this

Posted · Report post

Love you all!

Brilliant work Nick. On the spot on every point.

BTW, I clearly have forgotten about sending that mail.

But yeah... five years... it's a really long time. I was so lucky to have someone like you giving me advice and I just stuck by them.

Costel and Nina Barklartey like this

Posted · Report post

Love you all!

Brilliant work Nick. On the spot on every point.

BTW, I clearly have forgotten about sending that mail.

But yeah... five years... it's a really long time. I was so lucky to have someone like you giving me advice and I just stuck by them.

Thank you sir.

You made it easy.

The Future and Nina Barklartey like this

Posted · Report post

I remember "DARKO" lol. I don't know if he remembers my old sn on "YAHOO", but he gave me a few "BA" when I first started on yahoo in 2009 and yes he's a very knowledgeable user when it comes to NBA/basketball.

Nina Barklartey and The Future like this

Posted · Report post

Darko,

You and Nick are two of my absolute favorites H-N Members and writers-

I have so much respect for the two of you-

I learn so much from you and to be honest, I strive to earn the respect of men like you : )

I am a little distracted today and only made it through part of this incredible piece-

I want to give this entire project the respect that it deserves...

So "I will be back"...

:okay:

The Future likes this

Posted · Report post

I remember I always used to make fun of Darko on DST :nahnahna:

Now I have nothing but respect for him.

On a serious note... you did? Doesn't matter...

Same here. What happened to Cavs fan... that dude was funny

I remember "DARKO" lol. I don't know if he remembers my old sn on "YAHOO", but he gave me a few "BA" when I first started on yahoo in 2009 and yes he's a very knowledgeable user when it comes to NBA/basketball.

I don't remember you from Y/A. What was your user name there?

Posted · Report post

It wasn't really like "I-hate-you-go-die" kind of making fun, like the joking/trolling kind lol

The Future likes this

Posted · Report post

You know what I don't even remember. I think it was "JORDAN" at first then i changed it to "SACTOWNKINGS". This was before my "avidnesskingsfan or AVID sn"

Here's a link of my old account asking a question about the 2009 NBA draft

http://answers.yahoo...04020610AAD7qXT

Posted · Report post

It wasn't really like "I-hate-you-go-die" kind of making fun, like the joking/trolling kind lol

:okay:

You know what I don't even remember. I think it was "JORDAN" at first then i changed it to "SACTOWNKINGS". This was before my "avidnesskingsfan or AVID sn"

Here's a link of my old account asking a question about the 2009 NBA draft

http://answers.yahoo...04020610AAD7qXT

I'm more familiar with "avidnesskingsfan" that user name.

Yeah.. we were OK.

Posted · Report post

I remember I always used to make fun of Darko on DST :nahnahna:

Now I have nothing but respect for him.

You were a [expletive deleted] to me as well.. I think you owe me and Darko an apology pls :/

Posted · Report post

You were a [expletive deleted] to me as well.. I think you owe me and Darko an apology pls :/

I sincerely apologize to Darko, and !#&* you Jay.

Jay likes this

Posted · Report post

Darko M is GOAT. And I don't mean Milicic...

This dude is a class act and is much wiser than his age. Some of my family lives in Darko's hometown of Kumanovo and we almost speak the same language so there is a link there too. Great guy and I'll always have love and respect for this dude. :rockout:

Nina Barklartey likes this

Posted · Report post

I sincerely apologize to Darko, and !#&* you Jay.

Well... that's a start

Raza 10 likes this

Posted · Report post

WOW

Amazing interview on both parts, I really picked up something looking at the interview

Really liked this part

That's probably from the environment I come, the way my parents raised me and my personality. I know how is it to get looked down, disrespected and people not to say a hello to you. I've had neighbors who have refused to say hello to me (still do) when I met them in my buildings because they think of themselves as if they're sleeping on a fortune. My mother once told me something on this subject. If someone just doesn't get something and you do, it won't be a bad idea if you helped that someone because you never know when you'll need that other person's help and he could come through for you because you did previously for him.

She also said to me... if you want to be like our neighbors.. dumb, underrate everyone.. go ahead.. but know that the amount of people who will respect you will be counted with your fingers. As for opinions, I've figured that not all of us come from the same environment. Back here, they teach us different things... in other town, city, country etc people are taught differently. It was literally in school when I started to read on the EU and the States that I understood why they're so so much advanced... it's because they can communicate without actually taking each others' eyes and respect their opinions.

The thing that makes me so balanced and thoughtful of other is never to judge someone from one side... because without actually seeing the other side, you can't have a rightful opinion. It's easy for me to dismiss some things because they have never ever been taken from me. That's something I've learned from older people who I listed carefully when they wanted to tell me something smart from their life experiences and I've some of that in my brain.. so it's natural for me to comment without putting someone down.

Darko is one of my favorite members

The Future and Nina Barklartey like this