Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will the Timberwolves make the playoffs?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Kevin Love, Pekovic, and Shved are all injured now and they are 4 games under .500

Can they still make it?

Posted

Yeah, They'll still make it. Minnesota is a very good young team and should sneak in with the 7th or 8th seed. Like I predicted at the start of the season

Posted

I think they are done. it sucks because on paper they had a good enough roster, but they've had tough luck with injuries.

Posted

Highly doubt it. I think Portland is the best team on the outside looking in followed by the Lakers. I even think the Mavericks & Hornets are playing better ball as of late and could pass them up in the standings.

Posted

It's been a rough season for them. they're done.

Posted

Nah they dug themselves too much of a whole.

Posted

withou Kevin Love no way

Posted

No they won't make it. They miss their #1 scorer, rebounder and all-star. Now, they also lose Pekovic who's been their #1 option since Klove is out... and then the rookie Shved who's also very good... they won't make it... and KLove is out all season btw... NO CHANCE... West is way too deep

Posted

Nope, I don't think they have the ability to make the playoff with all of these injuries starting to pile up. There's not a team in the NBA that could handle what they're going through, they only had 7 people at practice the day before the Houston game.

Losing Kevin Love was extremely huge, the team will go as far as he and Rubio take them generally. He's an amazing rebounder and can stretch the floor with his 3pt shooting. Now he's been replaced by who?

Pek was having a great year with Love's absense, but now he's went down too, you're missing your whole front court..

Posted

Once again the injury curse. Maybe next year seems to once again be the way to go.