Larry Bird most unheard of trash talking

49 posts in this topic

Posted

He's the biggest trash talker of all time. So e I this stuff is funny, especially the first one. :rofl:

Bball_Jones likes this

Posted

He's the biggest trash talker of all time. So e I this stuff is funny, especially the first one. :rofl:

True lmao, trolling like a mf'er.

Must've been really hard playing against he guy, guarding him or in the 3pt contest.

Posted

Anybody that ever played against him says he is the biggest trash talker of all time haha then again everyone back then trash talked so it isn't too surprising. 

Posted

LMAO he had no lips.

Reggie Miller said you can't really tell when but you knew he's talking trash.

Posted

"Larry taught me a lesson. People criticized Larry... Larry is getting old, his back is in pain... So I go out, I hit a couple of shots on him, I was like man, said a couple of words to him, next thing you know, he is shooting threes in my face, he's talking to me, he ended up with like 47 points. He taught me a lesson that regardless of who you are, how good you are, you have to bring it every night, you got to get your respect that way."

- Shawn Kemp

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/198912130BOS.html

Actually it was 40 pts (11 rbs and 10 asts), Kemp was a rookie playing like 13 min though.

Posted

That's why Bird is my 2nd fav All-Time player

Bball_Jones likes this

Posted

Arguably the best player to ever play this game. He was so so good, that it was funny for his opponents to even think that they have a chance with him. Larry was indeed a "Legend" in every sense of the word. 

Bball_Jones likes this

Posted

Larry had the most unshakable confidence of any player in NBA history.  I'm confident saying that. 

Yup lol, he was the absolute master of telling to exactly what he was going to do....I mean if you watch the Larry Legend video the Xavier McDaniel one is awesome. He used to just tell people this is what I'm doing and then do it, that is big f.ukkin balls

The 2nd last one is just sad on the Mavs part.

its not though, because he did that to a lot of people, a lot of teams, a lot of times. He'd say THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHAT I'M DOING and people just couldn't stop him

Posted

lol the D-Rod one too. I don't think anyone could guard Larry Legend one on one and succeed for 40 mins.

Posted

As someone who is apparently "unknown" and can't run my idea. I want to make a name for my self

Trey Burke > MJ 

Posted

Must be a group project on Larry Bird.lol

*RUDY* and Jay like this

Posted

D@m 580 ppl are viewing this? None of them are HN users..........Must be "LARRY BIRD" day

lol

Posted

thats a big ass group project

Jay likes this

Posted

I'm not sure if "hetalbot" is a member of this forum, but everyone thank him for getting us lots of attention and hopefully some new friends.