Aaron Gordon in the 2nd round? He's underrated af

anthony_davis_by_snowmant-d55bx2i.png

(@Frosty)

#3 OFFLINE   Cameron

Cameron

I'm a dread head

• 3,532 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

I just don't see Smart to the sixers when they have MCW already. Randle to the kings doesn't make much sense to me either. Neither does Mcdermott that high to the hawks

• Ben and Charles like this

AXOuCdr_original.gif?1376532356

RSLgoal.gif

#4 ONLINE   Wojnarowski

Wojnarowski

Kenny Trill

• Members
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:06 AM

Also, Jazz would take Parker over Wiggins (if Jazz get the #1 pick) because Parker is a Mormon

(@Frosty)

#5 OFFLINE   Cameron

Cameron

I'm a dread head

• 3,532 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:06 AM

Aaron Gordon in the 2nd round? He's underrated af

pretty sure early entry withdrawals means they're not entering the draft lol. 

Also, Jazz would take Parker over Wiggins (if Jazz get the #1 pick) because Parker is a Mormon

that has nothing to do with their franchise. 

RSLgoal.gif

#6 ONLINE   Wojnarowski

Wojnarowski

Kenny Trill

• Members
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

pretty sure early entry withdrawals means they're not entering the draft lol. 

that has nothing to do with their franchise.

Oh. And Jazz would most likely take Parker over Wiggins if they had the number one pick. Utah is crazy about religion. Parker is doing better ATM. It helps that Parker is a Mormon. JMO

(@Frosty)

#7 OFFLINE   Cameron

Cameron

I'm a dread head

• 3,532 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:11 AM

I'd also like to add I like the fit of Jerami Grant to Memphis being he's a great defender, and similar to Teshaun Prince, but that realistically isn't going to happen.. I don't see Jerami Grant Slipping outside of the top 10.. if anything the Lakers take him at 10. This whole mock is way to shaky for me, looks like college favorite players going in the first round and I really doubt that happens.

Oh. And Jazz would most likely take Parker over Wiggins if they had the number one pick. Utah is crazy about religion. Parker is doing better ATM. It helps that Parker is a Mormon. JMO

yea I know parker is doing better lol, but Just because the Jazz are in Utah doesn't mean they're gonna take a player b/c he's mormon. If that's the case Jimmer would be their now

RSLgoal.gif

#8 OFFLINE   Poohdini

Poohdini

The One Who Knocks

• Members
  • 9,570 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

allot of those dont make sense

the one i'll point out is LaVine is too low...he'll go top 10....i would be outraged if the Bulls passed on him twice

iQGNLrtptj5Np.gifiABvnrIB8UpFz.gif

#9 ONLINE   Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers

:/

• Global Moderators
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

Embiid should be taken before Wiggins and Smart imo.

• Cameron likes this

ibyHQEpSsCkQuC.gif

#10 ONLINE   Ben

Ben

• 29,062 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:19 AM

Sixers would take Randle at #3 instead of Smart.

Randle/Noel would be perfect a scorer next to a defensive anchor.

• Cameron likes this

#11 OFFLINE   Cameron

Cameron

I'm a dread head

• 3,532 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:21 AM

Sixers would take Randle at #3 instead of Smart.

Randle/Noel would be perfect a scorer next to a defensive anchor.

I agree. Noel would compliment Randle v. well since he's a one way player. 

• Ben likes this

RSLgoal.gif

#12 OFFLINE   kʌdi

kʌdi

The One The Only

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:21 AM

I'd also like to add I like the fit of Jerami Grant to Memphis being he's a great defender, and similar to Teshaun Prince, but that realistically isn't going to happen.. I don't see Jerami Grant Slipping outside of the top 10.. if anything the Lakers take him at 10. This whole mock is way to shaky for me, looks like college favorite players going in the first round and I really doubt that happens.

yea I know parker is doing better lol, but Just because the Jazz are in Utah doesn't mean they're gonna take a player b/c he's mormon. If that's the case Jimmer would be their now

What do you mean my college favorite players lol... don't know how you can call a mock draft for the NBA shakey in December, everything is up in the air right now, I am basing this off of what I've seen watching games and I did some research etc. But I respect your opinion.

U693-1367645874.png

#13 OFFLINE   Cameron

Cameron

I'm a dread head

• 3,532 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

What do you mean my college favorite players lol... don't know how you can call a mock draft for the NBA shakey in December, everything is up in the air right now, I am basing this off of what I've seen watching games and I did some research etc. But I respect your opinion.

I mean realistically Aaron craft is a late 2nd rounder, no way he goes first round lol. That's just an example of what I saw. Same with Mcdermott @8. No way he goes that high, he'll be a late-mid first. Best scorer in college basketball yea, but he doesn't wow you with anything else. 

One thing I really did like was you not overrating Dante Exum like I've seen 100's of people do. Don't think a guy playing overseas should be going top 5 when he hasn't played against real talent. Same with the hype of wiggins really when people hyped him up until they saw how he played against real talent. Clearly wasn't #1 pick material with players like embiid and jabari in his class, but he's still a top 3-5 player in this draft class. 

RSLgoal.gif

#14 OFFLINE   kʌdi

kʌdi

The One The Only

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:37 AM

I mean realistically Aaron craft is a late 2nd rounder, no way he goes first round lol. That's just an example of what I saw. Same with Mcdermott @8. No way he goes that high, he'll be a late-mid first. Best scorer in college basketball yea, but he doesn't wow you with anything else. 

One thing I really did like was you not overrating Dante Exum like I've seen 100's of people do. Don't think a guy playing overseas should be going top 5 when he hasn't played against real talent. Same with the hype of wiggins really when people hyped him up until they saw how he played against real talent. Clearly wasn't #1 pick material with players like embiid and jabari in his class, but he's still a top 3-5 player in this draft class. 

I'm still thinking Wiggins upside is through the roof so I'd bank on him before Embiid. Aaron Craft has a chance of going to the Thunder with the last pick in the draft though, come on, he is the kind of point guard they need in my opinion. I think stranger things have happened then something like that. And McDermott's stock is going to rise in the combine I believe, he's the top player not from a huge school for this draft, Paul George, Jimmer Fredette, Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum and now McDermott.

U693-1367645874.png

#15 OFFLINE   Cameron

Cameron

I'm a dread head

• 3,532 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

I'm still thinking Wiggins upside is through the roof so I'd bank on him before Embiid. Aaron Craft has a chance of going to the Thunder with the last pick in the draft though, come on, he is the kind of point guard they need in my opinion. I think stranger things have happened then something like that. And McDermott's stock is going to rise in the combine I believe, he's the top player not from a huge school for this draft, Paul George, Jimmer Fredette, Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum and now McDermott.

Wiggins upside is good, but Embiid's is even better. Played basketball for 2 years and his footwork is phenomenal. Mimics Hakeem a whole lot, which is crazy to turn down. You rarely see a 7 foot big who has footwork, especially this early in their basketball life. Aaron craft is a chippy defender, solid passer, not much of anything else. Don't think he's very athletic, but he makes up for that with his basketball IQ. Don't think his combine will be too impressive, i think the thunder have a better chance taking him in the 2nd round and would make much more sense. & idk about mcdermott's stock rising in the combine unless he pulls athleticism out of his ass. I can see him falling in the Jimmer range, not really PG, Lillard range. McCollum still has some time since I think he's been injured for the Blazers most of this season. I like to think of McDermott as a more offensively talented Kyle Korver who can play a bit of defense. 

RSLgoal.gif

#16 OFFLINE   Antetokounmpo

Antetokounmpo

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• Members
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:50 AM

Wiggins fits more with the Bucks than Parker. Him and Giannis can both play the 2 and 3 and Giannis can play the 4 too. Actually i dunno Parker could fit well too i guess. Its just more spread out if they draft Wiggins. 

Moore's 2014-2015 All-Solar System Team 

Pg. Wall / Westbrook / Oladipo  Sg. Lebron / Wiggins

Sf. Leonard / MKG

Pf. Durant / Antetokounmpo C. Drummond / Davis / Ibaka

#17 ONLINE   Wojnarowski

Wojnarowski

Kenny Trill

• Members
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:51 AM

Didn't they try to get Jimmer though? Or are trying?

(@Frosty)

#18 ONLINE   Ben

Ben

• 29,062 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:53 AM

Thunder have Reggie Jackson who is a more than capable back up point guard, nomination for 6MOY type actually.

#19 OFFLINE   Costel

Costel

I AM

• Members
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:06 AM

the Heat own the Sixers pick this year top 14 protected

It can be done..
 v7b2o0.jpg
Courtesy of Saint Nick C.

#20 ONLINE   Sean

Sean