Shawn Marion left Monday’s game against the Portland Trailblazers and didn’t return. He has been diagnosed with a MCL sprain and will miss at least 3 games. He will be reevaluated next week to see if he will miss more time than expected. The rookie, Jae Crowder, should get the start in the absense of Shawn Marion. The Mavericks have jumped out to a 3-1 start this season and can’t afford to lose another starting piece long term while Dirk Nowitzki is out.
- Next story Henderson Out 2-4 Weeks With Sprained Foot
- Previous story Kenyon Martin Willing To Play Anywhere
Delivering NBA news, rumors and articles to the basketball community. Follow @Hoops_Nation
- Rockets Acquire Corey Brewer
- Mavericks To Acquire Rajon Rondo
- The Memphis Grizzlies are Early Contenders. Here’s Why
- How far can the Sacramento Kings go?
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-’15 season
- Patience a Must with Andrew Wiggins
- Article: Betting on the NBA and winning
- Can Michael Beasley Find His Rhythm With The Grizzlies?
- Cavaliers Trade For Keith Bogans
- Suns Sign Eric Bledsoe, Zoran Dragic