Shawn Marion left Monday’s game against the Portland Trailblazers and didn’t return. He has been diagnosed with a MCL sprain and will miss at least 3 games. He will be reevaluated next week to see if he will miss more time than expected. The rookie, Jae Crowder, should get the start in the absense of Shawn Marion. The Mavericks have jumped out to a 3-1 start this season and can’t afford to lose another starting piece long term while Dirk Nowitzki is out.
- Next story Henderson Out 2-4 Weeks With Sprained Foot
- Previous story Kenyon Martin Willing To Play Anywhere
Delivering NBA news, rumors and articles to the basketball community. Follow @Hoops_Nation
- Cavaliers Trade For Keith Bogans
- Suns Sign Eric Bledsoe, Zoran Dragic
- Lakers Sign Wayne Ellington, Ronnie Price
- Hornets Sign Jason Maxiell
- Ramon Sessions Signs With Kings
- Can Stan Van Gundy Turn Around The Detroit Pistons?
- Warriors, Jerry West Agree To Two-Year Extension
- Hawks Re-Sign Elton Brand
- Charlie Villanueva Signs With Mavericks
- New Look Miami Heat Will Struggle in 14/15