Shawn Marion left Monday’s game against the Portland Trailblazers and didn’t return. He has been diagnosed with a MCL sprain and will miss at least 3 games. He will be reevaluated next week to see if he will miss more time than expected. The rookie, Jae Crowder, should get the start in the absense of Shawn Marion. The Mavericks have jumped out to a 3-1 start this season and can’t afford to lose another starting piece long term while Dirk Nowitzki is out.
- Next story Henderson Out 2-4 Weeks With Sprained Foot
- Previous story Kenyon Martin Willing To Play Anywhere
Delivering NBA news, rumors and articles to the basketball community. Follow @Hoops_Nation
- Kevin Love Forcing His Way To Cleveland?
- Kings Sign Omri Casspi
- Lakers Name Byron Scott Head Coach
- What About Those Washington Wizards?
- Mavs Sign Al-Farouq Aminu, Jameer Nelson
- Rumor: Lakers Eyeing Doc Rivers
- Doc Rivers To Quit If Sterling Remains Owner
- Bulls Offering Gibson, McDermott, Mirotic To Wolves For Kevin Love
- Mavs To Meet With Jameer Nelson, Drop Rashard Lewis
- Cavaliers Expected To Acquire Kevin Love