Shawn Marion left Monday’s game against the Portland Trailblazers and didn’t return. He has been diagnosed with a MCL sprain and will miss at least 3 games. He will be reevaluated next week to see if he will miss more time than expected. The rookie, Jae Crowder, should get the start in the absense of Shawn Marion. The Mavericks have jumped out to a 3-1 start this season and can’t afford to lose another starting piece long term while Dirk Nowitzki is out.
- Next story Henderson Out 2-4 Weeks With Sprained Foot
- Previous story Kenyon Martin Willing To Play Anywhere
Delivering NBA news, rumors and articles to the basketball community. Follow @Hoops_Nation
- Leandro Barbosa, Heat Have Mutual Interest
- NBA Referree Dick Bavetta Retires
- Shawn Marion Signs With Cavaliers
- What Will C.J. Miles Add To The Indiana Pacers?
- The Future Is Bright In Minnesota
- Kobe, Gasol Will Matchup On Christmas Day
- Greg Monroe Will Accept Qualifying Offer
- What Will Ben McLemore Bring To The Kings In 2014-15?
- Way Too Early NBA Conference Predictions
- Nowitzki Continues To Shine As His Career Winds Down In Dallas